20130602

123 - Crowned crane

Where's Dim Sum? #123 - Crowned crane


Dim Sum meows at the crowned cranes as they strutted by with a royal air about them.


This was a tricky shoot. I wanted the DOF focus on a crane, so my camera was locked on one of them and then I waited for the right moment. The cranes didn't take a repeatable path, so it pretty much random luck. The windlight is simple to focus on the colors on the crane. I could have made the environment a little whiter, but I didn't want it to be devoid of color either. The cranes were created by Vinnie Baxter (Animania).


location: Home & Garden Expo 2013


Technical notes

windlight: Places Mother
water: Default


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...