20130706

147 - Goatswood steeple

WheresDimSum-147_001


Dim Sum sits on the fence and observes the buildings across the little river. The town is eerily quiet.


Someone suggested Goatswood. I can't remember who it was. I'll have to sift through the comments in my pictures in Flickr to remember. (UPDATE: It was Danii Lyric who suggested the sim.) Anyway, Goatswood is a roleplay sim, and it is a gorgeous build.

To visit, you can pick up a 3-day pass at the train station (landing point), and you wear it. It has a hovertext title that says you're OOC.

The structures were built by Baal Zobel.

location: Goatswood

Technical notes

windlight: Fine Day (modified)

After I turned shadows on, I had problems with some lights flashing on and off on the alpha textures, like the trees. I didn't have local lights turned on, so it wasn't that. It might be the new Firestorm version. Or my graphics card is ready to croak. Or maybe it's all of the above, because Mercury is retrograde. :D

The version above is when some of the lights were off. I prefer this one because the focus goes to the buildings, instead of being washed out when the trees are also lighted. And I think Dim Sum is easier to find here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...