20130414

079 - Out on a limb

Where's Dim Sum? #079 - Out on a limb


Dim Sum wonders if her big cousin is fascinated with the sun dapples on the water or with his own reflection.


I swear I'm going to AR people who keep bumping me while I'm doing a photoshoot. For crying out loud!

Anyway, I found this cute baby big cat on a little island. There are lots of animals all over the sim. Not as many as they used to have, probably to save prims, but there are still some. And it's always a nice surprise to find them.

location: Kannonji Zen Center


Technical notes

windlight: Fairy Blue (Paulina) (modified)
water: Glassy (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...