20130311

047 - Rock slide!

Where's Dim Sum? #047a - Rock slide!


Where's Dim Sum? #047b - Rock slide!


MMMEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
That means "RRRUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"


I was getting bored. I gave up on the dragon castle and was heading towards the windmill when I suddenly saw some big rocks tumbling in front of me and over me on the path. And a message in the public chat said, "Adzer Thorne hit you with a scripted object."

I thought I was getting griefed, but there was nobody there. And, as I was about to file an abuse report, I found the source object and it's in the Avilion group.

It turns out that the rock slide happens pretty regularly, so I waited and tried to get some good shots. Unfortunately, the rocks kept pushing me out of my spot and I should have turned up my particles sooner, because the rocks stir up some "dust."

Anyway, the first photo is in the middle of the rock slide and I just got hit. Of all the photos, it was the best because Dim Sum looks panicked, and I thought that was priceless. I couldn't recreate that look. The second photo is after all the rocks have disintegrated. I was already pushed out of my spot, but, thankfully, still within the frame.

To Adzer Thorne of Avilion: Very, very cool idea.

location: Avilion Loch


Technical notes

windlight: Sunrise (modified)

Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.727
FOV: 39.9
F-number: 12.66
Foc Length: 302
Foc Time: 0.8
CoC: 10.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Glow Settings:
Quality: 8
Iterations: 2
Strength: 0.35
Luminance: 9999.0
Warmth: 0.0
Width: 1.3
Alpha: 0.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...