20130302

037 - Dominoes

Where's Dim Sum? #037a - Dominoes


Dim Sum rubs her neck and face against Opal's stockinged legs.
Opal Lei sneezes.

I needed to do some photos for the Exploratorium blog for a post about the machinima videos that I do for the Splo Museum.  I've been asked for pictures "with not so racy outfits" as in the first set I submitted.  :D  Well, okay, I must admit my midriff was showing in that first set and it was a kinda seductive pose. Anyway, I think this is the most conservative outfit I have.  And I chose white for Opal to match with Dim Sum's fur.

I figured I'd multitask and do the daily pic.  Besides, the Splo is a great destination with fun things to play with, like in the RL Exploratorium.  Smart cats hang out here.

Many, many thanks to Inga Wind for keeping me clothed with these great mesh clothes.  I wonder if she has outfits for scandalous cats....

model: Opal Lei
clothing: Inga Wind Clothing
location: Sploland


Technical notes

windlight: Annan Adored Light Explosion II (modified)

Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.606
FOV: 51.0
F-number: 10.3 for the full-body version; 18.5 for the half-body version
Foc Length: 196
Foc Time: 0.8
CoC: 7.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Glow Settings:
Quality:8
Iterations: 10
Strength: 0.2
Luminance: 0.75
Warmth: 5.0
Width: 1.0
Alpha: 0.15

Here's the half-body version:

Where's Dim Sum? #037b - Dominoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...