20130223

032 - Hail, Mary!

Where's Dim Sum? #032 - Hail, Mary!


Dim Sum meows, "Hail, Mary, full of grace,... whassup?"


I decided I'd do an entry for this contest, so I took a quick detour to Notre Dame today.

Even though I've stayed away from organized religion since I was a teenager, I still love the hymns, and I am still in awe every time I enter a cathedral.

location: Notre Dame Cathedral


Technical notes

windlight: Places Abracadabra2 (modified)

Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.25
FOV: 27.2
F-number: 4.29
Foc Length: 90
Foc Time: 0.0
CoC: 7.0
Resolution: 1.0
Aspect Ratio: 1.0

Glow Settings:
Quality: 8
Iterations: 10
Strength: 0.2
Luminance: 0.75
Warmth: 5.0
Width: 01.0
Alpha: 0.15

The trick to this one is the Ctrl-0 zoom.  I typically do it only once or twice to correct the convergence point distortion in SL.  But in this one, -- for a more dramatic effect, -- I hit it about 6 or 7 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...