20140406

244 - No swimming

Where's Dim Sum? #244 - No swimming



Dim Sum wonders where all the surfers went.


The beach was a nice surprise. I love sims with surprises like this. And the elephant in the background (through the arch) was probably a better focus, but I didn't see it until after I turned off the DOF! And this composition was probably already the umpteenth one I was trying to work with tonight.

Anyway, busy weekend for me, so only this one. Next week (with tax returns being due on April 15th), I might not be able to do much more, but we'll see.

location: Winter Moon


Technical notes

windlight: [TOR] NIGHT - Bright blue horizon (modified)
water: Default


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...