20151228

351 - Abstract trees

Where's Dim Sum? #351 - Abstract trees


Dim Sum lies in the shade of a popsicle tree as the sun sets.


I followed a landmark that I had, but I realized that I saved it for a Halloween shoot, so it's not really applicable anymore. But this parcel was just across the street.

I've been to this place before and I loved the scene. It feels like something out of an old comic book. Richie Rich?

Anyway, I missed last weekend, because it was the Christmas weekend and I was rushing to finish my Christmas greeting machinima. So there are five images this time, and there will be five for each of the next two weekends.

The trees were created by Misty Mole.

location: Gilda - Adult Hub Zone


Technical notes

windlight: Fine Day (modified)
water: Glassy


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...