20140217

237 - Tahoe's blue




Dim Sum is mesmerized by the blue waters as she lazily listens to the lapping waves and looks out toward the river leading out to sea.


This image took me a long time. I wanted to reproduce a certain feel to match what the scenery reminded me of. I couldn't get it. It was either too bright or too dark or too flat. I'm not too happy with the contrast in the final version either. Ahh, well, ... some days you win, some days you lose.

After tinkering with the windlight, I decided to try the water and luckily got this blue, which reminds me of the deep blueness of Lake Tahoe.

location: Navan


Technical notes

windlight: Fine Day (modified)
water: Default (modified)


No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...