20130206

017 - A man's scars

Where's Dim Sum? #017 - A man's scars


Dim Sum meets a man with scars and wonders what big claws made those scars. 


I wanted to shoot the hanging bridges and I was looking for a good angle, then I saw Tanner walk into the meadow and he has a very interesting avie, so I asked his permission to include him in the photo.  He agreed.  After I got done, he asked if he could use it as his profile pic.  I agreed.  A fair exchange, I think.  :)


model: Tanner Ryder (realdarkknight)
location: The Realm of Mystara North - Stromness


Technical notes

windlight: Places Greed (modified)


Depth of Field:
View angle: 0.873
FOV: 9.7
F-number: 13.24
Foc Length: 337
Foc Time: 0.8
CoC: 10.0
Resolution: 0.78
Aspect Ratio: 1.33

It was a bit tricky having to wait for two AOs to cycle to the poses I want.  I don't think I can modify Dim Sum's AO, so I may have to contact the creator to get the poses separately, so I can manually do them without the AO switching to a new sit pose.

I couldn't make up my mind with the windlight here.  I was playing and taking preliminary photos, but I forget to write down what the windlight was.  Here are some of the earlier ones that I can't remember the windlight anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...