20130125

006 - Or better yet, which?

Where's Dim Sum? #006 - Or better yet, which?


I was about to move on to another sim, then I found this hidden hall with beautiful arches and textures.  I wanted to capture the hall itself, but the more intriguing thing (I thought) was a white cat where this raven-man altar stood.  It looked very much like Dim Sum, and it was even animated, turning its head this way and that, once in a while.  Then I caught a moment when they were looking at each other.

So, today, the question is not "Where is Dim Sum?" but "Which is Dim Sum?"  :D

location: Seven Veils - The Promenade


Technical notes

windlight: PhotoTools- Lo Light 05

No comments:

Post a Comment

370 - Eggs and bunnies and peeps (360°)

Dim Sum joins the peeps who wanna be bunnies. At least for Easter. For non-US folks, "peeps" are marshmallow candies shaped l...